Saturday, April 2, 2011

the mother in me......

My mother used to say “watching you grow....makes me realise how soon time flies”....today in this supersonic world of gadgets and gizmos...everything is at lightning speed....but today at my Son-shine’s annual day function....watching him, sharing the stage with him, dancing with him in my arms....and looking at all those specialities from life...”the tiny tots “around me....a tearful me, thanked the Almighty for making me a mother...coz seriously there cannot be any moment more special more than the one when you hold your own  baby in your arms or nothing more that fills one with pride when your tiny little cuddled up bundle of joy...starts growing up...to become  what they are meant to be...amazing little human beings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment